Here are some ways that you can help us:
- Please pray with us concerning the following concerns:
- We are so thankful for a retired couple working here for a few months, Lavern and Joan Berkner. They both make a tremendous contribution to our work here. Lavern is a retired contractor and he is working on a number of projects for us at the Ranch, including remodeling our first multi-purpose building, remodeling a dorm and many other projects. Joan is training our nursery staff and counsels the girls. They are so beautiful and have such a gentle and loving spirit. Pray for their health and financial supply.
- Pray for the economic climate. We have received word that one of our major supports is struggling and we believe God will work a miracle so we won’t have to curtail any ministry. This is still a very important need. However, we just received word that one of our partners, although suffering a financially difficult time, decided to send us $15000 for our scholarship funds. Sacrificially giving is making such a difference. Pray for them and the many sponsors who give even though it hurts.
- Pray for our college and career kids. We have eighteen full time college students, and quite a number of kids now working and making it on their own. With graduation not too far away many of the kids will be seeking jobs, either for a career or for the summer. Pray that they will find the jobs and finish exams, etc. for the end of the school year.
- Pray for five new girls that are joining us within the week. They are coming from one of the many DSWD facilities. They are traffick victims, and have been severely abused
- Pray for all our staff, especially the many new additions. We feel the Lord has sent us some very exciting new team members. However, it is always a challenge to adjust to the Ranch and the new job assignments.
Set up Recurring Contributions
Complete this form to set up recurring contributions to Happy Horizons Children’s Ranch (Acct# 039222) or to Glenn and Nancy Garrison (Acct# 230650).
Make a Pledge
Complete this form to make a pledge to Happy Horizons Children’s Ranch (Acct# 039222) or to Glenn and Nancy Garrison (Acct# 230650).
Contribute to the Garrisons
Make a donation directly to the Garrisons
[tab name="Volunteer at HHCR"]
Click here to apply for volunteer opportunites with Happy Horizons Children’s Ranch.